Sunday, April 24, 2011

WINNING!!!

 

I recently came across a picture of this billboard online. I am not sure that this advertisement will get more people to go to that church, but it definitely will get people talking about it! That could be exactly what they are going for too. I am sure that many people went to the website to see what the billboard was all about. I know that I did! The site has a list of their easter services and a video with a guy wearing a shirt that says "NorthRidge + Easter = Winning!" I personally thought that was a bit ridiculous and I would never go to this church. The church should be praying for Charlie Sheen, not using his sad situation to get more people to come to their church. It really does not even make any sense and I am sure that there has been a lot of negative feedback about this advertisement. Overall, I do not think that it is "winning!" Check out the website and see the craziness for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment