Monday, April 25, 2011

creative advertising

I took a picture of this on my phone because I thought that it was really cool. I saw it when I walked into the jewel by my house on Easter Sunday. I bet that it took a long time to make this. It was pretty intense and very tall. I wonder if the store employees just decided to make this for Easter or if the people from the coke brand arranged for this to happen. It is definitley a unique form of advertising. It sends a nice greeting while at the same time drawing attention to the coke brand. I like how they used coke as the background and diet coke for the letters. A lot of people were stopping to look at this and also took pictures of it! I think that this is something that should be done at more grocery stores for more holidays. Everyone is so busy getting everything that they need for the holiday that they forget to stop and appreciate it! This allows for that while also drawing attention to your brand and getting more people to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment