Monday, April 25, 2011

"The Force"











Tell me that this is not the cutest little boy that you have ever seen. This image shows his despair and who wouldnt want to put a smile on his face!? This image alone made me fall in love with the volkswagen superbowl commercial! I already love kids so this commercial really touched my heart. I think that the advertisement was also successful because it showcased the car, the fact that it can be a family car, and the new features that it has such as the remote start up! All of this was done while at the same time making all of the women watching this tear up a bit. Every child wants to feel like a super hero and the volkswagen car allowed for the little boy to feel like one, even if it was for just a moment. I think that buying that car would be worth even that simple moment. This commercial was really well done and stood apart from all of the other ones. Instead of focusing on violence like most of them did, it featured a young boy playing make believe. He is definitley a force that I believe in :]


No comments:

Post a Comment